Award winning theatre – at home.
Award-winning, internationally acclaimed theatre performed at home for the most exclusive audience in town – you and your guests. Upon invitation, two ragtag ramblers will amble to your residence with a suitcase filled with stories. They will knock on your door, wipe their feet, and unfold an unfounded fable.
“As dazzling a piece of theatre you could hope to find in this town.” The Herald Sun
“A rare treat.” The Age
To arrange a show in your home sweet home:
1. Check your house is within the Confabulating Range*.
2. Choose a date and book the ticket, this ticket covers you and up to 10 friends.
3. Upon confirmation we will be in touch with further details.
4. In this correspondence you can let us know if you’d like to invite more people. We’ll share with you a codeword so each extra ticket can be purchased through Fringe World. You’ll be able to add new people up to the day of your show.
5. Shine your shoes and brush your hair/teeth.\
*The Confabulating Range
Our ragtag ramblers can only go so far, so before booking the show please make sure your lounge room is in one of the following suburbs:
Bayswater, Burswood, Carlisle, Churchlands, Como, Crawley, Daglish, East Perth, East Victoria Park, Highgate, Inglewood, Lathlain, Leederville, Maylands, Menora, Mount Hawthorn, Mount Lawley, North Perth, Perth, Rivervale, Shenton Park, South Perth, Subiaco, Victoria Park, Wembley, West Perth
West Australian Premiere
2 – 6 February 7.30pm
Your Lounge Room
Company: DON’T BE LONELY
For audiences 15+
Image: Claire Fox